Why Send Your Child to a Lutheran School?
Here is a summary of reasons why you should send your child to a Lutheran elementary school.
- are driven by a commitment to the Gospel
and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and their families.
- are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles
and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- meet or exceed state and national academic standards
at all grade levels.
- help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- have educators who model visionary leadership.
They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- have educators who model servant leadership.
Do those served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? (Robert Greenleaf)
- have educators who model spiritual leadership.
They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.